Thursday, August 28, 2008

Apparently I need to update my blog more often. I was told today that my blog sucks. For that, I apologize. The offender has been dealt with.

Biketour 3.0 is in discussion mode. A figure 8, involving Lakes Erie and Ontario was put on the table for discussion. Erie is likely not going to make the cut. We will likely be repeating Lake Ontario, in reverse. It can be done in just over a week. The two lakes would require a couple of weeks, minimum.

My bike is in rough shape, still, from biketour. I've cleaned it, taken apart the bottom bracket, re-lubed it, put on a new chain, and it still sounds like I just road three weeks of cyclecross through the Sahara. I've got an old Peugot bike in my basement that I'm in the process of stripping down and converting into a single speed city bike. Fixed gear is trendy, and I might still go there, but I'm trying to not spend money on this project, so a new hub is out of the question, at this point.

Ahh bikes. It seems this blog has taken on a new theme of late. Deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home