Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I read something a couple of days ago, which was thought provoking, and has been bouncing around in my head ever since. To paraphrase:
"A God free enough to keep his promises"
Something like that. Implying that freedom and the ability to keep promises are somehow linked. Anyone smarter than me that can give some insight?

It's raining outside. It's January the 4th. It's supposed to be snowing. I was sitting in the chair at the dentist this morning, getting my teeth checked, watching sportscentre, and talking with the dental hygenist about snow, and the severe lack there-of. She just bought a sled this year (a snowmobile), and hasn't been able to use it and is extremely frustrated.

I walked to work today. I hope the rain stops for my walk home. It'll be messy. Back to work I get... I'm working like mad trying to finish a project for Friday. That's the price I pay for not working last week.

It was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home