Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tim Burton

I went and saw 'Corpse Bride' last night at the theatre with some friends. Again, small town stuff happened; we knew half the people in the theatre.
If you're into animated musicals involving both the living and the dead than 'Corpse Bride' is the movie for you. Actually, I was impressed with it. There was the fun attention to detail that always seems to add just that bit of extra humor and enjoyment to the movie. After the film a few of us went to the Old Stone for a pint. That was awesome. I like beer. I like drinking beer while meeting new people. I got to tell my story about when I got shot again last night. Ever since watching "I (heart) Huckabee's" I've had a slight aversion to telling my 'story'. If you've seen the movie you'll know why. If not, then watch the movie. It's good in a lot of other ways.
...in other news... I keep waking up at 5:30AM. It's weird. Stress related??? Well, at least I've been on time for work consistently lately, so that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home