Friday, November 21, 2008

Bigg Ass Fans


Sometimes I don't feel like I've quite grown up yet. For example, yesterday at work we had a lunch and learn, where a guy representing Ductsox, fabric ductwork, came in to give us a lesson on his product. (We had take-out swiss chalet delivered). At one point in his presentation he was talking about stratification, and the requirement for the system to be able to 'throw' air from the duct at a high level down to the floor below. Then he said this, and I paraphrase, "sometimes you just need a big-ass fan in order to get the air down from the ceiling.

I looked over at Brent, for a quick second, to see his reaction. I knew that 'Big-Ass Fans' is actually the name of a compnay that makes big-ass ceiling fans, but I was pretty sure he didn't know that so I wanted to gauge his reaction. Consequently, I intently focused on the screen and the speaker for the next few minutes, to avoid bursting out in laughter.

"huh, huh - He said Big-Ass, Huh huh". Yah, I'm a 30 year old professional.

1 Comments:

Blogger HCJoel said...

Me too! Failblog rules! Poop is still the funniest joke you can make - in the toilet!

6:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home