Monday, November 10, 2008

As I've commented on previously, when I'm sitting at my computer, I tend to notice things going on in the parking lot outside my office, or at the water store next door. Fun things like a partially finished billboard that reads "You can't make water", on it's way to "You can't make spring water by filtering tap water at home."
On the ground floor, below my office, is the office of a family counsellor. There was just a couple in to see him, that I recognized as having been here several times before. They always arrived in separate vehicles. Today, however, they arrived in one vehicle. I'd like to think that that's a good sign, that there is progress.
To top it off, the guy actually went and opened the passenger door for his wife before going around to his side of the vehicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home