Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Karen


My sister, Karen, turns 23 today. That's what she'll tell you if she asks. I won't tell you otherwise.

It's not 23 though.

This is a picture of me and her, at her graduation a couple of years ago. She wants to own and operate a bed and breakfast someday. I think she'd be good at it. I think she should be a gardener too. She's a part time artist, probably the best one in the room at the time the picture was taken. Definitely in the top 3 on the street when we were walking to the car after lunch.

(that bit there was an inside joke that I hope you got, Karen)

We've had our disputes over time. I've picked on her more than I should, and more than she could bare, at times. But, that's what big brothers are for. But, I still love her a tonne, and celebrate another year of having a younger sister.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ian B said...

Flight of the Conchords FTW!!!

makin' art, with some glue, if that's what, you're into...

11:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe it was the most beautiful girl in the room song ian...

and i don't say 23, that's just what people keep guessing. and i let them:)

thanks dave, i had a great day yesterday. oh, and i don't have an account, so my name's anonymous today.

3:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dave
it's been a while. glad to see you're still bloggin dude.
cool story about your sister.


mattycakes

10:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring back hardcore dave!!

8:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home