Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Success

Just in time for the heat wave, my first batch of homebrew has successfully been finished. I've had a couple of bottles so far, and it turned out surprisingly well. I brewed an Australian Ale, but I have nothing really to compare it to, as I've only ever had a couple bottles of Foster's. Feel free to send in label suggestions for my bottles. My 'brewery' is still nameless as well.
In other news, watching a bunch of skinny guys ride bikes, as my brother puts it, has somehow peaked my interest in biking again. I'd be more of a climber, I think, than a sprinter, which sucks, cuz then I'd have to wear the pink polka dot jersey. What do you think? Will the rider with one nut win yet again???

1 Comments:

Blogger HCJoel said...

Congratulations! I thought of two names for your concoctions (though they're very similar). Either 'Breuks Brews' or 'Breuks Booze'. Whaddayathink?

9:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home