Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Canada 5 : Germany 1

My brother got us some very decent seats for Monday night's game. I took this with my point and shoot camera. My SLR was confiscated by security (I got it back at the end of the night). Apparently cameras with removable lenses are not permitted. Neither are video recording devices. I recorded some video with my other camera out of protest. I suspect a large percentage of those in attendance had video recorders (aka modern cell phones) in their pockets...
Anyway, we won the game, by a substantial margin. Hopefully the trend continues.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt McKechnie said...

dave. good to read your blog again, man. indeed this hockey buzz is exciting for Canada and that is funny about the confiscated SLR. you rebel!
drop by my blog anytime this year as I'll be givin er 365 days of fury at gravenrecords.blogspot.com

12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home