Thursday, September 25, 2008

Palin for VP and like such as

Watch this clip from an interview that was conducted yesterday by Katie Couric of CBS with Sarah Palin.



Wow! Uh, something about health care, taxation... let me look at my notes for some more talking points... what was the question???

What a trainwreck. It reminded me of a clip from this clip of a another former beauty queen...



Only one of them is running for VP. They seem equally qualified though.

I've been waiting for the right opportunity to write this post since the second I heard that she had been selected as McCain's running mate. I didn't think I'd get such a perfect opportunity so soon. Just imagine if they let her talk to the media more. I don't think the interwebosphere would be able to handle the explosion of viral video's that would result every time sat down with a reporter.

UPDATE: Jack Cafferty speaks his mind on the above interview. It's refreshing to see a journalist actually say it like it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian B said...

if you think that's scary, check out the shit on youtube from her witch doctor pastor...

2:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home