Tuesday, June 03, 2008

OSAP

Dear OSAP,

We're done. I have to end it. I can't have you around anymore. It's not you, it's me.

I know, I know... We had good times together. You were there for me when I needed you most. But, if I'm honest with myself, and with you, I've moved on. I just don't feel anything for you anymore. I'm actually a bit relieved to be saying this, but I'm quite confident that as we part ways I'll never have to see you again.

Thanks for the memories. I don't owe you anything.

D.

[As of June 1/2008, my student loan has been paid off. One more step towards being debt free. Now all I have to do is tackle my mortgage and a few more months of car payments!]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curse you. She has stalked me for years. Congratulations on the break up. I think I will never be free of her.

Trent

10:25 a.m.  
Blogger vanderherberg@gmail.com said...

Just another reason why you are the most eligible bachelor in Peterborough Dave.

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger Ian B said...

if you're lonely i could introduce you to my osap. she's no longer provides me with beer and wings like she used to, now there's just a lot of bitching once a month...

7:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home