Tuesday, October 03, 2006

George Clooney

George Clooney is slowley becoming one of my favorite actors, and not completely due to his acting. He's active in world events, raising Darfur awareness, and appears to be playing pranks on the paparazzi.

I just scripted an email and sent it to several of the mainstream media outlets in Canada kindly requesting that they remove pictures of the Amish Killer from their websites and to stop posting them in the future (since this is bound to happen again). Please join me in this.

In other news, I've officially gained a few more letters to put behind my name. If anyone needs a passport application signed, come see me...

Oh, the letters are:
P.Eng.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dave!!!

3:34 p.m.  
Blogger Trent said...

Vanessa needs a passport........

Congrats. Bring the seal to cell. Like show and tell!

Trent

10:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you're finally allowed to drive trains now?

12:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a Penguin.

4:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home