Thursday, September 21, 2006

Baby Rock Records

If I had a kid, I'd totally be buying some CD's from 'Baby Rock Records'. I don't, so I might be forced to buy them for other people's kids. Here's a short review of the Metallica Lullaby Albumn:
Bach and Brahms just might enhance your wee one's intelligence, but today's parents are ready to expand beyond familiar horizons -- which is where Baby Rock Records comes in. The label has lovingly transformed songs by some of today's biggest rock acts into soothing instrumentals, rendered by glockenspiel, vibraphone, mellotron, harp, and bells. Metalhead mommies -- and let's just admit it, dads -- will be especially pleased with Lullaby Renditions of Metallica, which takes the edge off tunes such as 'One,' 'Nothing Else Matters,' 'Master of Puppets,' and 'Enter Sandman.' You can get them that Marshall stack when the kids turn five.
more (including samples of each song)...:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. what can be said about THAT? though i do love a good mellotron tune.
dave, whats up bud? look out for a band called 'their majesties' coming to peterborough in the late fall, early winter. new halifax band. young. very good.

6:08 p.m.  
Blogger HCJoel said...

I can't believe we happened to look at this website independently yet within days of each other. I'm finishing up a kids' CD for some friends (mostly made up of the 'See You On The Moon' album as well as some other kids' songs from other folks) and searched for more when I came across Baby Rock Records. While I don't want kids, the lullaby versions of the Cure and Beach Boys might have kept me uncertain before I made that decision! Hahaha.

8:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home