Thursday, February 02, 2006

This made me laugh. It's smart, clever, and takes a good shot at several groups of people at once. It's efficient; I like it.

The video evidence has been found. Regardless of sporting a 'short-long' dr.dave was dead on when speaking about blowing up a whale.

And since this is a post of humour, here's another good satirical site, presenting a lighter side of the everyday.

A friend of mine has sent me a couple of dilbert comics via email this week. I supose I could subscribe to the same list she's on, but whatever, I still appear to be getting them. I love dilbert. The comics that she sent me this week had him interacting with 'people' in such a way that made me realize one of the reasons I like 'House' so much is that House is the Dilbert of the doctor world. Agree/disagree/don't care?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dave, i dig the manly picture below. fires are good. something about them makes all men want to drink beer and scratch their chest hair. so hey, how is life? im hoping good dude.
blessings upon ye
matty
p.s. you never answered my questions about third space or jess dunkin.

5:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matty,
i attend the third space from time to time. i met jess a long time ago at queen's, when she and chels came by to visit todd, but she lives in ptbo now, so I run into her every 6 months or so.
dave.

8:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home