Wednesday, February 08, 2006

mePOD

I'm thinking of getting an MP3 player. I'm trying to walk to work once or twice a week (to save gas and get a bit of exercise) and it'd be nice to listen to some music, or some talks/lectures/sermons/etc. while walking. I can't decide what I want/need and how much to spend. The ipod shuffle really dropped in price today and that got me thinking. But, I don't like the lack of screen and inability to easily choose/find a song/file on it.
And then I start thinking about my car and the amount of time I spend in it driving places and how great it'd be to be able to use the player with my car's audio system. Why hasn't anyone come out with a car audio deck that's got a USB connection in it, on it's face, so that all you've gotta do is plug in a 1 Gig USB Flash Memory Stick, and enjoy a few hours of music... Seriously. I'd buy that. Why hasn't anyone come out with that yet? Or have they, and I'm just ignorant. Whatever. If you know more than me on this stuff, educate me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also came out with a cheaper iPod Nano - 1gb with screen for $179. -Jon

11:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that stereo does exist ;) - http://store.teptronics.com/plcdusb78mp3.html

11:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if you were just quiet while you walked?

10:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home