Friday, January 06, 2006

I don't have cable, and I live in Canada, so I don't ever watch the 'O'Reilly Factor' on the Fox News Network. However, after seeing a feature on Bill O'Reilly in the documentary 'Outfoxed', I must confess that my opinion of him was certainly rather low. In fact, I remember being surprised at how one human being could be so heartless and arrogant, while watching him interview a young American who's father was killed in the WTC attack. Anyway, he was a guest with David Letterman this week, and you can watch the entire interview here. Letterman, at one point, says to him "I have the feeling that 60% of what you say is crap..." To be fair, Dave didn't do his homework. When challenged to give examples, he couldn't, admitting that he never watches Bill's show.

On to other news. This is cool. It's basically a project where a developer is building a neighborhood in Alberta which on the surface looks like any other neighborhood. But, when you dig a bit deeper you discover that the neighborhood is full of solar panels, which are used to store heat during the summer in order to heat the houses in the winter. This is a story that I'd like to follow, and see how well it actually performs. I could be really critical of several aspects of the project as well, but I'm choosing not to at this point.
Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home