Tuesday, October 21, 2008

what's it called when you get a song stuck in your head???

I've had 'Oh Canada!' stuck in my head this morning while working. Now you will too.

I'm not complaining. Just stating the facts. I like our anthem a lot, especially when compared to the other offerings out there on the world stage.

One of the coolest anthem experiences lately was while watching the home opener of the Leafs, before they got thumped by the Habs. (Go Habs Go!). Instead of having someone sing into a mic, the organist just played the first couple of bars, and the whole arena sang the anthem themselves. It was inspiring. I nearly got up off my couch to sing along.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it's called an "ear worm" but maybe you already knew that...

I love it when a big crowd sings our national anthem, it really is one of the better anthems around!

1:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home