Friday, July 13, 2007


It's been a nice relaxing day in the office today. I'm working on a project for the local Quaker factory. I'd like to get paid in Chewy Bars.



It seems that nearly every day this week there has been a storm of sorts roll by Peterborough. We've never suffered a direct hit. In fact, Peterborough has barely got wet as a result, which is too bad, because we really need rain. The storms tend to miss us to the north, although one squeaked by to the south as well. I love storms. I like lighting, and thunder. I like watching a storm approach. I like the smell in the air as it nears. I like the temperature drop and cool, clear air left in it's wake on a hot and humid day. I like when there's a storm all around, yet the sun still somehow peaks through and shines on a nearby steel roof, or a church steeple, or the leaves of a tree, and they appear so much more brilliant and defined against the dark sky compared to a normal sunny day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's raining right now. Quit yuor whining and check my IP address.

3:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your...

3:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home