Friday, April 13, 2007


I'm back. It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Sorry folks. I lost my password, and my ambition.
This picture was taken this past Sunday morning, just outside of Halifax. Having just experienced a bit of a freak snow storm the night before, we decided to make the most of it and built a six piece snowman. It's a nice way to celebrate easter.
We decided to drive down to Halifax for a bit of an extended weekend away, to visit some people, and have a change of scenery. It was a pretty fantastic time. I kinda want to go back.
It was quite the adventure getting there. We wound up spinning around a few times on a some black ice on a highway, bouncing off some snowbanks and coming to rest on the edge of the road in a large pile of soft snow. No injuries and only slight damage to the car. It could've been a lot worse. Other than that, the drive was excellent. We live in a beautiful, big country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home