Thursday, August 31, 2006

Toronto

I went to Toronto this morning for work, to look at a school project that is nearly finished. I saw a funny police indicent while driving up Victoria Park Ave. A cop was standing on the side of the street with a radar gun, hiding behind a telephone poll, watching for speeders. He was so sneaky. At first glance I thought he had a revolver in his hand and he was about to take down a bell repair guy working on the side street, but he was just trying to hide from oncoming traffic. Must've been a slow day.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanderherberg@gmail.com said...

My biggest ticket ever, rolling in at $480, was in March of 2000 when I was 18 years old. I was late for class and often flew down Liberty Street in Bowmanville on my way to school. I was only going 86 in a 50, but it's a community safety zone and there was the cop with the radar gun hiding behind a Remax real estate sign. I think that image is burned into my permanent memory because I haven't got a ticket since.

Cheers,

Michael

12:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it was a slow day. I like to pretend I'm shooting oncoming cars with my revolver. Glad I was able to entertain you. asshole.

4:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home