Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ok. Someone help me out here. Do you see the clear plastic square, with rounded edges, on it's own stand, in front of Mr. Bush? Nearly every political event that I've seen images of has two of these, on either side of the speaker, approximately 10' away, at 45 degree angles. I can't figure out what they're for. I have several hypothesis, but I'd like some feedback. Anyone?

Update: My first hypothesis is true.


Blogger Ian said...

wow...you must be a mechanical engineer. i'm impressed you figured it out eventually. i'm more impressed you got through the whole post without slagging Bush ;)

12:12 p.m.  
Blogger Fungineer said...

what, that he can't read, so what's the point in having them there?

8:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home