Friday, January 05, 2007

Short Works of Fiction

Lately there seems to be a lot of people I know writing short works of fiction. Todd gave out a 50-page booklet of short stories and writings for Christmas. The winterbeard has received several updates in recent weeks of short stories, or excerpts from longer stories, as well as poetry and even the occaisional short film.

I'm feeling like I need to contribute to the world of writing and fiction. I could try writing a story inspired by a guy trying to leap over an enormous puddle, but not quite making it (as just actually happened out my window), only to discover that it wasn't a puddle at all, only the small surface of a vast underground body of water... But, I think I'll keep the original work in fiction that I set out to write in this post. Here it is, all three words:

It snowed today.

1 Comments:

Blogger blondel said...

bruuks.. how can i check out that collection of stories?

10:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home